***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, March 25, 2016

Overheard from Mars...

Marvin The Martian
Marvin the Martian: At last, after two thousand years of research, the illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator. At last...

Marvin the Martian: Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!

[Bugs has disposed of the green Martians]
Marvin the Martian: Oh dear. Now I shall have to create more Martians.

Marvin the Martian: Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.
[Kaboom]

Marvin the Martian: Well, back to the old drawing board.

Bugs: [to Marvin] Eh, pardon me, Doc, but could you rent me a U-drive-'em flying saucer? I gotta get back to the Earth.
Marvin the Martian: The Earth? Oh, the Earth will be gone in just a few seconds.
Bugs: [walking away] Oh, well, don't bother, then. No point in wasting money on a flying saucer when the Earth's not gonna...
[Bugs stops suddenly with a shock and comes back to Marvin, who is trying to light the fuse of the space modulator]
Bugs: Eh, pardon me again, Doc, but, uh, just what did you mean by that crack about the Earth being gone?
Marvin the Martian: Oh, I'm going to blow it up; it obstructs my view of Venus.
Bugs: It does? That's a shame.
[Bugs gets a terrified look and craftily defuses the modulator and takes it away]

[Marvin notices that his space modulator is missing and he discovers Bugs running off with it]
Marvin the Martian: The illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator! That creature has stolen the space modulator!

Now tell me you didn't use his voice!

No comments: