***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, November 25, 2012

In two days tomorrow will be yesterday

Today is no special day and I have no particular reason for posting this... I have no news to tell you.... nor any problems to discuss with you.... or gossip to tell you... It's only one of those happy moments... when I thought of life... and I would like to share these thoughts with you...


MANY SMILES BEGIN BECAUSE OF ANOTHER SMILE... Keep scrolling, and if you don't smile, then I believe you must be dead!!!


Always have good self esteem...


Take care of your friends, especially those dearest to you...



Take care of your body...


But most of all find time to relax...


Big Hug from The Wizard of 'OZ'...


To The World You Might Be One Person; But To One Person You Might Be the World.

No comments: